- Model NO.: press machine
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Control System: Industrial Computer
- Glass Edging Machine Type: None
- Condition: New
- Trademark: Toproyal
- Origin: China
- Type: Glass Washing and Drying Machine
- Structure: Vertical
- Glass Washing Machine Type: None
- Grinding Head Number: None
- Size: as Per Customers′ Requirement
- Specification: 0-45m/min
- HS Code: 8424
1) Heating and Exhaust: Glass and PVB are stacked together and heated into the heating zone to reach the glass temperature of 35 ° C, and then through a pair of rubber tire extrusion, sandwich most of the gas is squeezed out. Followed by a second heating, heated to the glass surface temperature of 60-65 ° C, this time with a long infrared generator, through the second rubber tire extrusion, so far, in fact all the gas has been Squeezed out. The glass surface is hazy and transparent.
2) Edge: The glass is surrounded by narrow and transparent edges. A good seal prevents air and glass from producing air in the autoclave. The bubbles in the sandwich are due to insufficient air. If after two hot roll program, no significant gray-gray zone or sealed, it is necessary to pay special attention; if the first or second heating process in the temperature is too high, it will cause the edge band sealing speed too fast, Not conducive to the discharge of air. The temperature is too low also caused the sandwich grid gas can not be completely discharged from the edge of the seal is not enough, this result will also have bubbles.
3) Roller spacing: a) the interval between the wheels is less than the thickness of the interlayer and the glass 1mm; b) the gap on the wheel is about 2 mm smaller than the total thickness of the laminate. If it is a multi-layer press, this interval is smaller than the total thickness. Rubber tire pressure cylinder general working pressure is ordinary glass 0.3-0.5mpa, tempered glass 0.6-0.8mpa.
4) For the hot rolling preload of a glass with a simple curve, the air-filled rubber tire and the connecting wheel are used together with the cylinder-type rubber tire, where the pressure of the linked wheel is 0.7 MPa and the air pressure is about 0.3 MPA. For the larger surface of the glass production, the use of this exhaust method, it will be difficult, so the heating temperature to do the following adjustments: The first heating temperature is 60-70 ° C, the second heating temperature is about 90-130 ° C, and the second heating is carried out by hot air circulation or by long-wave infrared heating.
The use of modern medium-wave infrared heaters, for flat plate pressure plate, glass surface temperature of about 60-65 ° C is enough to achieve a good exhaust effect. Since this heat is basically the film becomes hot, the glass sheet has not yet expanded to the same length. Since the heat transfer is related to the thickness of the interlayer, the multilayer glass is subjected to regular heating in the preload. In order to obtain the best preload effect, the heat transfer rate and the heat supply must be properly matched.